Friday, March 11, 2011

Scoliosis Affecting Breathing

Guarito dalla sclerosi multipla

TESTIMONY OF JOHN Verzillo
Dear sisters and brothers in Christ, I write in first person for ease of exposition, but I will say below, is also thought of my wife and my children.

Forgive me if this testimony there is shared in written form by me, but I chose this form because I would like to share what for me is so strong and exciting that I could not convey exactly what I have in my mind and my heart.

On the other hand I believe is right for you to be informed of developments and the epilogue of the disease that has affected my son John for your prayers which have come to the throne of God and have been answered.

all began last May, when for pneumonia is not diagnosed and treated so badly, all the immune system of John (after the doctors said) were missing.

In July, when John was holding now barely walk, was diagnosed a terrible thing, Guillain-Barré syndrome or chronic demyelinating neuropathy, in other words, the antechamber of multiple sclerosis.

Since then, John's life changed radically since he could not walk, so it was not self-sufficient and could not work. Can you imagine all the implications of a practical nature that can bring in a young man in a family with two children and financial commitments for the home and the rest in order to conduct the daily life. In September I went to Los Angeles where my daughter lives just Simon, both returning the children who had spent the summer with us, is to realize the situation.

Oh my dear, you can not imagine the anguish I felt at seeing John in that state, men young and vigorous as I had left at our last meeting, only nine months earlier, a man reduced to a state that does not I venture to describe, I fell upon the world.

Physicians or not pronounced or, when they did, and John tried to prepare my daughter for a future different from what had been until then.

Just to let you see how things were, while Simon was at work, I took him to distract him at times with me driving around the city (this after I told my wife to Simon and not to alarm later), but every time I go out, John fell to the ground two or three times. I remember an episode I will never forget: I got out of the car to buy food in a fast-food and on my return, perhaps in an attempt to reach me, I found him on the ground close to the wheel of the car, crouching like a dog, unable to move. What little he could do was move the walker and the cane, it was sometimes forced to sleep in the downstairs of the house not being able to climb stairs.

In our utter helplessness, sia la mia famiglia che i genitori di John chiedemmo a diverse comunità evangeliche di unirsi a noi nelle preghiere per la sua guarigione, quindi alcune chiese evangeliche della Finlandia, dell'Olanda, della California, oltre a quelle di Bari, di Cesano Boscone (MI), di Teramo, di Roma-Aurelio, la nostra (Roma, Via Dei Bruzi) e forse qualche altra, elevarono preghiere con la precisa richiesta di guarigione.

Nel frattempo mia moglie si recò a casa di mia figlia ed ha avuto un ruolo grandissimo nel far sentire tutto l'amore, la dedizione e quant'altro anche di natura pratica una madre può dare nei casi bui della vita.

La mia personale preghiera era: "Signore fa che quando ritornerò a Los Angeles John is just to pick me up from the airport and that is self-sufficient. "

On December 8 last I returned to Los Angeles e. .. my joy was so great in finding the literal fulfillment of my request to the Lord that, even now after a long time that I am describing this meeting, my cheeks are streaked with tears of joy and emotion.

John was miraculously healed by God, he resumed his normal activities, all of his work have been assigned once again, as before.

mention and a special thanks I would like to do for the Church of the Assemblies of God of La Crescenta (CA) and Pastor Erik Dodd and his family, and all comunità sono stati e sono vicini a John e a Simonetta in un modo assolutamente fraterno, incoraggiandoli in ogni circostanza: il Signore li benedica.

Miei cari non vado oltre ma questa vicenda ha avuto l'epilogo che ho descritto anche grazie alle vostre intercessioni e per questo ve ne sono assieme a mia moglie estremamente e fraternamente grato.

A Dio tutta la gloria, e la Sua benedizione sia sopra ciascuno di noi.

Nota

Mercoledì 17 gennaio 2001, John si è recato alla consueta seduta di fisioterapia. Alla visita preventiva gli è stato comunicato che i muscoli e i nervi delle gambe rispondevano normalmente, pertanto non aveva no longer any need to undergo physical therapy and was sent home again!


John and Lina Verzillo


TESTIMONY OF JOHN KUNST
Dear brothers, I would like to take this opportunity to express my deep gratitude for all the thoughts of ' affection and prayers that did for me. As you know, I was struck by a demyelinating polyneuropathy, chronic form of Guillain-Barre syndrome, one of my immune system to attack the peripheral nervous system that has provided me with an intense weakness in the limbs, especially legs. I was incapacitated for a long period of time, from walking with a cane, walker's aid to end up in a wheelchair. The pain and suffering of my and my family were great. It was a ride around the valley, during which I would have felt very distant from my Lord, but you all know that the brothers were right behind me, supporting me with your prayers, has made this step possible. Six months after my first hospitalization, I walk without assistance, I normally play in the garden with my children. Now I see what all this meant for my life and my walk with the Lord. He again taught me to stop, look, to reflect, to enjoy His blessings in my life. He showed me how to spend time with Him and for Him, to grow, to read and dwell on His Word. So I thank you with all my heart, for I know that had it not been for your support before the throne of the LORD, this would not have happened. I thank you, with the prayer that the blessings of God be upon you at any time and upon your families, because any time you can hear the sweet voice of the Redeemer that speaks to your heart. With love in the Lord, your brother, over the ocean, but near in spirit.

John A. Kunst



Source: Christian Way

0 comments:

Post a Comment