Friday, March 11, 2011

Missil Camera Binocular

La sconcertante testimonianza di un ex prete sul suffragio

to Roman Catholics are told that with prayer, almsgiving, indulgences, good works and especially putting them together to pay off the debts of the deceased must atone for the souls in purgatory. The result of these works, applied to the souls in Purgatory, called suffrage, for support, in that relieves pain of the souls in Purgatory and hastens the release '.
suffrage
This is especially felt by the Roman Catholics on November 2 which is the feast of the dead, a party that has one thousand years since it was established in 998 by Abbot Odilon Clun which is distinguished for his zeal in praying for the souls of purgatory. The so-called

suffrage is a sham because there is no purgatory (there are only two places in the afterlife where the souls of the dead, who are hell and heaven, according to whether they are lost or saved), but at same time source of money for the priests and the Roman curia in general.

'll tell you at what point came some priests of this church called Christian while falsely made to pay their parishioners want it now transcribe the eloquent testimony of a brother named Chiniquy died a century ago, that before convert had been for many years a priest of the Roman Catholic Church.

Here are his words: 'At about four o'clock in the morning arrived the shouting in my ear. I recognized the voice of my mother. 'What happened dear mother? 'Oh, my little child, you no longer have a father! He is dead! So saying she lost consciousness and fell on the floor! As a friend who had spent the night with us gave her attention to cost, I hastened to my father's bed. I shook my heart, I kissed him, covered it with my tears, raised his head, shook hands, I tried to lift it on his pillow: I could not believe he was dead (...) I knelt down to pray to God for my father's life. But my tears and my cries were in vain. 'He was dead' It was already cold as ice! Two days after he was buried my mother was so overwhelmed with grief that he could not follow the funeral procession. I stayed with her as his only aid the ground. Poor mother! (...) Although I was very young then, I could understand the magnitude of our loss, and mingled my tears with those of my mother. What pen can describe what happens in a woman's heart when God takes away her husband suddenly in the prime of his life, and leave it alone, immersed in poverty, with three small children, two of which are even too young to know their loss! How long the clock for the poor widow who is left alone and without means, including aliens! How painful are the sleepless nights to the heart that has lost everything! As a house is left empty by the eternal absence of the man who was his boss, his support and his father! (...) Oh, how I love the tears gush from her eyes when her youngest child, who still does not understand the mystery of death, throws herself into his arms and says, 'Mom, where's Dad? Why not again? I'm lonely! ' My poor mother passed those tests. I could hear her sobs during the long daylight hours, and during the even more long hours of the night. Many times I've seen her fall on her knees to implore God to be merciful verso lei e i suoi tre infelici orfani. Non potevo fare altro che confortarla, amarla, pregare e piangere con lei! Erano passati solo pochi giorni dal seppellimento di mio padre quando vidi arrivare a casa nostra Mr. Courtois il parroco (quello che aveva cercato di portarci via la Bibbia). Egli aveva la reputazione di essere ricco, e dato che noi eravamo poveri e infelici da quando mio padre era morto, il mio primo pensiero fu che egli fosse venuto a confortarci e ad aiutarci. Potei vedere che mia madre aveva le stesse speranze. Ella lo accolse come un angelo dal cielo. (…) Dalle sue prime parole però potei comprendere che le nostre speranze non sarebbero state realizzate. Egli cercò di essere comprensivo, e disse persino qualcosa circa la fiducia che we had to have in God, especially in times of trial, but his words were cold and barren. Turning to me and said, 'Continue to read the Bible, my little boy? 'Yes, sir,' I replied, in a voice trembling with anxiety, because I feared that he would make another attempt to take away the treasure, and I no longer had a father to defend him. Then, turning to my mother, he said - I told you it was not right for you and your child read the book '. My mother looked down and answered only with tears streaming down its cheeks. The question was followed by a long silence, and after the priest went on: 'There's something to be given to the prayers that are sung and the services you have requested to be offered for the repose of the soul of your husband. I would be very grateful if you give me I paid the little debt. ' 'Mr. Courtois, 'my mother said,' My husband left me nothing but debts. I have only the work of my hands to make a living with my three children, of which the largest is in front of her. For the sake of these orphans, if not for my, not take what little there is left. 'But you do not think. Your husband died suddenly without any preparation and he is therefore in the flames of purgatory. If you want him to be freed, you must merge your personal sacrifici alle preghiere della Chiesa e alle messe che noi offriamo’. ‘Come ti ho detto, mio marito mi ha lasciato assolutamente senza mezzi, ed è impossibile per me darti del denaro’, replicò mia madre. (…) ‘Ma le messe offerte per il riposo dell’anima di tuo marito devono essere pagate’, rispose il prete. Mia madre si coprì la faccia con il suo fazzoletto e pianse. Per quanto mi riguarda, io questa volta non mischiavo le mie lacrime con le sue. I miei sentimenti non erano di dolore, ma di rabbia e di indescrivibile orrore. I miei occhi erano fissi sul volto di quell’uomo che torturava il cuore di mia madre (…) Dopo un lungo silenzio mia madre alzò gli occhi, arrossati con le tears, the priest and said, 'See that cow in the meadow, not far from our house? Her and her butter milk we do it form the main part of the food of my children. I hope you do not take her away. If, however, such a sacrifice must be made to free the soul from purgatory of my poor husband, take it as payment for the masses to be offered to extinguish the flames devouring '. The priest got up instantly, saying, 'Very good', and left. Our eyes followed him anxiously, but instead to walk towards the little gate that stood before the house, he walked towards the camp, and led the cow in front of him in the direction of his house. At this sight io gridai dalla disperazione: ‘O mamma mia! egli sta portando via la nostra mucca! Che sarà di noi?’ Il signor Nairn ci aveva dato quella splendida mucca quando essa aveva tre mesi (…) Io la nutrivo con le mie proprie mani, e avevo spesso diviso il mio pane con lei. Io l’amavo come un bambino ama sempre un animale che egli ha cresciuto. Sembrava anche che essa mi comprendesse e mi amasse. Da qualsiasi distanza essa mi poteva vedere, correva verso di me per ricevere le mie carezze e qualsiasi cosa io potessi avere da darle. Mia madre stessa la mungeva; e il suo ricco latte era così delizioso e sostanzioso per noi. (…) Anche mia mamma gridò dal dolore come vide il prete portare via gli unici mezzi che il cielo le aveva left to feed his children. Throws herself into his arms, I asked her: 'Why did you give away our cow? What will become of us? We will surely die of hunger '. 'Dear son,' she replied, 'I did not think the priest would have been so cruel as to take away the last resort that God had left us. Ah! if I believed that he would be so cruel I do not I would have never talked as I did. As you say, my dear son, what will become of us? But I do not often have you read in your Bible that God is the Father of the widow and orphan? We pray to quell'Iddio who is willing to be your Father and mine, He will hear us and see our tears. Kneel down and ask him to be merciful to us, and to repay the aid of which the priest has deprived us'. We knelt. She took my right hand with his left hand and raising his other hand toward heaven, she offered a prayer that the God of mercy for the poor children that I have never heard since then '(Pastor Chiniquy, Fifty Years in the Church of Rome, [Fifty years in the Church of Rome] London 1908, p.. 39-42).

Chiniquy words make it clear that this diabolical doctrine of purgatory and suffrage led many priests to devour even the homes of poor widows. And what could be expected good from it?

Giacinto Butindaro

Source: Lanuovavia

0 comments:

Post a Comment