Sunday, April 25, 2010

Duo Maternity Wholesale



I took this picture in 2001

area of \u200b\u200bthe Northern Transvaal, South Africa.

endless hours of off-road, with challenging courses, fabulous landscapes, areas with leopards and snakes.

My first meeting was with the famous Black Mamba, also known as three steps (the only ones that remain to be done in your life if it bites you) The one that I wanted to meet, the first day of hiking, walking distance from me, was sunbathing on the rock rolled without me hearing, the guide stops me and yells, Mamba Shoot! ! why kill him? I was not really in danger, that's his land, I am an intruder, I immediately turn verso di mè , un veloce sguardo e si infila nella fenditura della roccia , un sospiro di sollievo esce dalle mie labbra . Gran bel incontro , si incomincia veramente bene .....



Il resto lo tengo solo per mè . Quando guardo questa foto , riesco ancora a sentire il sapore , il profumo di quei luoghi , la sensazione unica che tutta l' Africa ti sa' dare .

Ammetto che spesso nel guardarla , mi commuovo ancora .

0 comments:

Post a Comment